CHAPTER 1. General provisions and definitions
- The Terms and Conditions define the terms and conditions of providing electronic services, including the use of the Store, as well as the rights, obligations and conditions of liability of the Seller and the Customer. The Terms and Conditions also contain information that the Seller is obliged to provide to the Consumer in accordance with applicable regulations, including the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014.827, as amended).
- Each Customer is obliged to read the Terms and Conditions before concluding the Agreement and sending the order form.
- The Terms and Conditions are available on the Store’s website and are available free of charge even before the Agreement is concluded. The Terms and Conditions are also made available at the Customer’s request in such a way that its content can be obtained, reproduced and recorded using the ICT system used by the Customer (e.g. by e-mail).
- Key definitions:
1) Terms and Conditions: the Terms and Conditions of the Online Store; Seller: Afinia Mirosław Szmelter, Łukasz Białecki Spółka Cywilna /Civil Law Partnership/ ul. Konfederacka 4a/14 60-281 Poznań
NIP /Tax Identification Number/ 7792414139
2) Customer or Service Recipient: a natural person who is over 18 years of age and has full legal capacity, a legal person and an organizational unit without legal personality, but who may acquire rights and incur obligations on his/her own behalf, which will establish a legal relationship with the Seller in the scope of the Store’s activities.
3) Consumer: A customer who is a natural person performing a legal action (purchase) with the Seller, not directly related to his business or professional activity.
4) Electronic Service – a service within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2016.1030, as amended), provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Customer via the Website;
5) Store or Online Store or Service: Electronic Service, Online Store, run by the Seller at the Internet address https://afinia.pl
6) Account – Electronic Service, marked with an individual name (login) and password provided by the Customer, a set of resources in the Service Provider’s ICT system in which the data provided by the Customer and information about activities within the Store are collected;
7) Goods or Product – goods sold in the Store, included in the Seller’s offer;
8) Agreement – a distance agreement regarding the sale and purchase of Goods, concluded as a result of the Customer placing an Order in the Store and its acceptance by the Seller;
9) Form – a script constituting a means of electronic communication, enabling placing an Order in the Store;
10) Order – instruction to purchase the Goods placed by the Customer by means of technical communication;
11) Newsletter – Electronic Service, an electronic distribution service provided by the Service Provider via e-mail, which allows all Clients using it to automatically receive cyclical messages (newsletters) from the Service Provider, containing information about the Website, including news or promotions in the Store.
12) Force majeure – a sudden event, unpredictable and independent of the will of the Parties, preventing the performance of the Agreement, in whole or in part, at all or for a certain period, which, with due diligence, could not be prevented or counteracted (e.g. war, strikes, dismissals, shortages of raw materials or energy supply, disruptions in the operation of factories, road blocks, extraordinary natural phenomena, epidemics, extraordinary states).
CHAPTER 2 BASIC AND TECHNICAL INFORMATION
The Seller’s contact details: address ul. Konfederacka 4a/14 60-281 Poznań, e-mail address: https://afinia.pl phone number: 600 787 799 The Seller offers the following types of services via electronic means:
1) the online store, operating through the website, within which the Customer concludes a distance sale and purchase agreement, the parties are informed about the sale by means of an automatically generated e-mail, and the performance of the agreement (in particular the delivery of the Goods) takes place outside the Internet.
2) a newsletter consisting in sending messages in electronic form containing information about the Website, including news or promotions in the Store by the Seller to the Customer’s e-mail address;
- The Seller provides services electronically in accordance with the Terms and conditions.
- The technical condition for using the Store is that the Customer has a computer or other devices that allows browsing the Internet, appropriate software (including a web browser), access to the Internet and a current and active e-mail account.
- The Customer is prohibited from providing unlawful content.
- Using the Store may be associated with threats typical for using the Internet, such as spam, viruses, hacking attacks. The Seller takes action to counteract these threats. The Seller notes that the public nature of the Internet and services provided through electronic means may be associated with the risk of obtaining or modifying Customer data by unauthorized persons, therefore Customers should use appropriate technical measures that will minimize the above-mentioned risks, including antivirus programs and programs protecting the identity of Internet users.
- The conclusion of the agreement for the provision of electronic services takes place via the Store via the Internet. The Customer may terminate the use of electronic services at any time by leaving the Store or by deleting the Customer’s account. In such an event, the agreement for the provision of electronic services shall be automatically terminated without the need to submit additional statements of the parties.
- It is not possible to use the Store anonymously or using a pseudonym.
CHAPTER 3. PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The Seller processes the personal data provided by the Customers in accordance with applicable law, in particular:
1) The Seller shall exercise due diligence to protect the interests of the data subjects, including ensuring that the data are:
- a) processed lawfully,
- b) collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes;
- c) substantively correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed,
- d) kept in a form which allows identification of the data subjects for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing.
2) The Seller shall apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of processed personal data relevant to the risks, threats and categories of data covered by the protection.
- The Administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Act of 10.05.2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC3 is Afinia Mirosław Szmelter, Łukasz Białecki Spółka Cywilna /Civil Law Partnership/ ul. Konfederacka 4a/14 60-281 Poznań, NIP /Tax Identification Number/ 7792414139. Customers have the right to control the processing of data, including their completion, updating, rectification, deletion pursuant to the above-mentioned provisions.
- The Seller ensures that the personal data of Customers will not be made available to any unauthorized entities. Personal data of Customers may be transferred to entities authorized to receive such data under applicable law, including competent authorities.
- Personal data of Customers may be entrusted to third parties for purposes related to the implementation of the agreement concluded with the Customer.
CHAPTER 4. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- 1 The account
- Registering an account on the Store’s website is free of charge and requires the following activities: the Buyer should fill in the registration form providing specific data and submitting statements on the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, processing personal data, providing commercial information. A link for account verification will be sent to the Customer’s e-mail address provided by the Customer during the account registration process. Logging in to the account consists in providing the Customer’s e-mail address and password, set by the Customer. The password is confidential and should not be shared with anyone.
- The Account allows the Customer to enter or modify data, make or check Orders and view Order history.
- The electronic Account service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period.
- The Customer may at any time cancel the account in the Store by sending an appropriate request to the Seller by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the Seller’s address: ul. Zakrzewskiego 14B 61-693 Poznań.
- 2. Newsletter
- The Newsletter service is intended to provide the Customer with the requested information.
- The use of the Newsletter does not require the registration of an account by the Customer, but requires providing an e-mail address and submitting statements on the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, processing personal data, providing commercial information.
- A link confirming subscription to the Newsletter will be sent to the Customer’s e-mail address.
- The Newsletter service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period.
- The Customer may cancel the Newsletter at any time by sending an appropriate request to the Seller by e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or in writing to the Seller’s address: ZAKRZEWSKIEGO 14B 61-693 Poznań.
- 3. Opinions
- The Seller allows the Customer to post individual and subjective statements (opinions, comments) on the Store’s website, in particular regarding the Goods.
- The service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period.
- It is possible to use the service anonymously.
- The Seller may use the opinions for the purposes of the content posted on the Website.c
CHAPTER 5. SALE
- 1. Goods
- All Products offered in the Store are new and have no defects.
- A detailed description of the Goods can be found on the Store’s website.
- A warranty or after-sales service may be granted for the Goods. Detailed information in this regard can be found in the description of the Goods.
- 2. Orders and their implementation
- Orders can be placed by filling in the Form available in the Store.
- Orders can be placed after registering an account on the Store’s website or without registering an account on the Store’s website (placing orders as a guest).
- The Customer is obliged to carefully complete the Form, providing all data in accordance with the facts and specifying the chosen method of payment and delivery.
- The Customer provides data in the Form and submits statements on the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, processing of personal data, providing commercial information.
- Orders in the Store can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Confirmation of placing the Order is made by the Customer by clicking the button (field) marked “order with the obligation to pay”. The Seller shall send the Order confirmation to the Customer’s e-mail address indicated by the Customer.
- Orders will be processed.
- The order execution time is calculated from the moment of obtaining a positive payment authorization or if the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payments or payment card – from the date of crediting the Seller’s bank account.
- In the event of a request to document the transaction in the form of a VAT invoice, the Customer shall provide the necessary data, while indicating the Customer’s NIP number /Tax Identification Number/ for the invoice no later than when placing the Order. The Seller is not responsible for providing incorrect or incomplete data, including the NIP number /Tax Identification Number/, by the Customer. In the event of a request to document the transaction with a VAT invoice by a natural person conducting business activity, taking into account the professional nature of the goods, it is presumed that the purchase is of a professional nature for that person, resulting in particular from the subject of his business activity, made available on the basis of the provisions on the Central Register and Information on Business Activity. A different statement may be subject to verification by the Seller.
- In the event of an inability to execute the order, which may occur in the event of force majeure or other reasons, the Seller undertakes to immediately inform the Customer via e-mail or telephone. In such an event, the Consumer may terminate the performance of the agreement, and the Seller will refund the amounts paid by the Consumer. In other instances, the performance of the Agreement shall be extended for the duration of the above mentioned obstacle.
All prices of the Goods given in the Store are gross prices in Polish zlotys /PLN/ (prices include VAT). The price of the Goods does not take into account the costs referred to in point 2 below. The price of the Goods given at the time of placing the Order by the Customer is binding for both parties.
The costs related to the delivery of the Goods (e.g. transport, delivery, postal services) and any other costs shall be borne by the Customer. The amount of these costs may depend on the Customer’s choice as to the method of delivery of the Goods. Information on the amount of these costs is provided at the moment of placing the Order.
The customer can choose the following payment methods:
1) cash on delivery – payment is collected upon the receipt of the Goods.
2) payment through the portal via payment systems – payment before shipment of the Goods (prepayment). After placing the Order, the Customer shall make the payment via the system. The Order is executed after the Customer’s payment has been credited in the payment system;
4) In the event the need to refund funds for the transaction made by the Customer with the payment card arises, the seller shall return the payment to the bank account assigned to the payment card of the Ordering Party. In other cases, the Seller shall refund the payment using the same payment method used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has explicitly agreed to another method of return, which does not entail any costs for him.
For each Product sold, the Store issues a proof of purchase and delivers it to the Customer, if the provisions of generally applicable law require delivery, subject to the provisions of Chapter 5, paragraph 2, point 8 of the Terms and Conditions.
The Customer is obliged to pay within 5 days from the date of conclusion of the sale and purchase agreement. If the Customer fails to pay within this period, then – in accordance with subsection 491 Section 1 of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws 2016.380, as amended) – the Seller shall set an additional period for payment to the Customer, after which the Customer shall be entitled to withdraw from the agreement without effect. If the Customer declares that he/she will not fulfil the obligation to pay, the Seller may withdraw from the agreement without setting an additional deadline, also before the indicated deadline for making the payment.
The Customer may collect the Goods personally at: ul. Zakrzewskiego 14b, 61-693 Poznań on working days from 9:00 to 16:00.
Along with the Goods, the Seller provides the Customer with all elements of equipment as well as operating, maintenance and other documents required by generally applicable law.
The Seller declares that:
1) when the Goods are handed over to the Customer or the carrier, the benefits and burdens related to the Goods and the risk of accidental loss or damage to the Goods are transferred to the Customer. When selling Goods to the Consumer, the risk of accidental loss or damage to the Goods passes to the Consumer at the moment of handing over the Goods to the Consumer. The release of the Goods shall be deemed effective at the moment the Seller entrusts the Goods to the carrier, if the Seller had no influence on the choice of the carrier by the Consumer,
2) the acceptance of the shipment containing the Goods by the Customer without reservations causes the termination of claims for loss or damage in transport, unless:
a) the damage is recorded in a damage protocol before the acceptance of the consignment;
b) such a finding is not attributable to the carrier;
c) the loss or damage resulted from intentional fault or gross negligence on the part of the carrier;
d) a damage that cannot be noticed visually is found by the entitled person after accepting the consignment and within 7 days the entitled person demands a determination of its condition and proves that the damage occurred in the time between the acceptance of the consignment for transport and its delivery.
e) in the case of a Customer who is not a consumer, the Seller shall not be liable for damage arising during transport, however, according to the Customer’s will, on the basis of the power of attorney granted or the assignment agreement, the Seller may take over the assistance of the Customer in obtaining claims related to transport damage from the carrier. In such an event, the Customer is obliged to check the condition of the shipment upon receipt and to draw up a damage report. Otherwise, the Seller will not be able to assist the Customer in obtaining claims against the carrier.
- Additional Consumer information
The agreement is not concluded for an indefinite period and will not be subject to automatic renewal.
The minimum duration of the Consumer’s obligations under the Agreement is the time of performance of the Agreement, i.e. payment and acceptance of the Goods.
The use of the Store by the Consumer does not involve the obligation to deposit or provide other financial guarantees.
The Seller does not apply the Code of Good Practice referred to in art. 2 point 5 of the Act of 23 August 2007 on counteracting unfair market practices (Journal of Laws 2016.3, as amended).
CHAPTER 6. RESPONSIBILITY
Liability under the warranty is excluded in legal relations with Clients (entrepreneurs), including when the Client is a natural person concluding an agreement directly related to its business activity, when the content of this agreement indicates that it is of a professional nature for this person, resulting in particular from the subject of his business activity, made available on the basis of the provisions on the Central Register and Information on Business Activity. Such person shall make an appropriate statement when placing the order, which may be verified by the Seller. The terms and conditions of the guarantee shall apply to such persons.
The Seller is liable to the Consumer if the Goods have a physical or legal defect (warranty) on the terms specified in the provisions of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws 2016.380, as amended), on the following terms:
a) the physical defect consists in the non-compliance of the Goods with the agreement. The Goods are inconsistent with the agreement if:
i) the Goods have no properties that should be due to the objective of the agreement marked or resulting from circumstances or destination;
ii) the Goods do not have the properties about the existence of which the Seller has assured the Consumer;
iii) the Goods are not suitable for the purpose of which the Consumer informed the Seller at the conclusion of the sale and purchase agreement, and the Seller has not raised any objection to such a purpose;
iv) the Goods have been released to the Consumer in an incomplete state.
c) the Goods have a legal defect if the Goods are the property of a third party or if they are encumbered with the right of a third party, and if the restriction in the use or disposal of the Goods results from a decision or ruling of a competent authority; in the event of sale of the right, the Seller is also responsible for the existence of the right;
d) the Seller is liable under the warranty for physical defects that existed at the time of transfer of the risk to the Consumer or resulted from the cause inherent in the Goods at the same time.
e) the Seller is released from liability under the warranty if the Consumer knew about the defect at the time of conclusion of the agreement;
f) if the physical defect was found within one year from the date of delivery of the Goods, it is presumed that the defect or its cause existed at the time of transfer of the risk to the Consumer;
g) the Seller is liable under the warranty if a physical defect is found within two years from the date of release of the Goods to the Consumer, and if the Goods purchased by the Consumer are used as movable property, the Seller is liable under the warranty if a physical defect is found within one year from the date of release of the Goods;
h) the Consumer has the following rights under the warranty:
i) demanding a reduction in the price of the Goods or withdrawal from the sale and purchase agreement, unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Consumer replaces the defective item with one free from defects or removes the defect;
ii) The consumer may instead of the removal of the defect proposed by the Seller request the replacement of the Goods free from defects or instead of the replacement of the Goods request the removal of the defect, unless bringing the Goods to compliance with the Agreement in a manner chosen by the Consumer is impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by the Seller. When assessing the excessive costs, the value of the Goods free from defects, the type and significance of the defect found, as well as the inconveniences to which the Consumer would have been exposed by another method of satisfaction shall be taken into account;
i) the Consumer who exercises the rights under the warranty is obliged to deliver the defective item at the expense of the Seller to the place indicated in the sale and purchase agreement, and if such a place is not specified in the contract – to the place where the item was handed over to the Consumer. The consumer is obliged to properly secure the item during transport.
j) the warranty does not cover damage or defect of the goods resulting from improper use, in particular against the instructions and recommendations of the manufacturer and the Seller.
CHAPTER 7. COMPLAINT HANDLING PROCEDURE AND WARRANTY CONDITIONS
Complaints regarding defects of the Goods (both with warranty and guarantee) should be addressed by the Customer to the Seller in writing to the following address: ul. Zakrzewskiego 14B 61-693 Poznań with an indication of the basis of their claims (warranty or guarantee). The Seller may also be informed about the complaint by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If it is found that the shipment with the Goods is violated, has suffered loss or damage, the Customer should indicate this on the damage report directly in the presence of the courier and immediately (not later than within 7 days from the date of receipt of the shipment) inform the Seller. This will enable claims to be made against the carrier.
The complaint should contain a detailed description of the defect in the Goods and the Customer’s claim, possibly also photographic documentation.
In the case of Customers who are not consumers, the Seller undertakes to consider the complaint within 31 days subject to the warranty conditions. If the Seller does not respond to the complaint of the Consumer within 14 days, the complaint is considered justified.
If the complaint is accepted, the Seller shall take appropriate action.
It is possible to use extrajudicial methods of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims in legal relations with Consumers, including:
- resolving disputes electronically through the ODR platform (online dispute resolution), available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/;
2) conducting arbitration proceedings before a common court or an arbitration court;
3) conducting mediation proceedings with the participation of an independent mediator.
CHAPTER 8. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
Withdrawal from the Agreement by the Seller or the Customer may take place on the terms specified in the provisions of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws 2016.380, as amended).
The Consumer, as well as the Customer, who is a natural person concluding a sale and purchase agreement directly related to his/her business activity, when it follows from the content of this agreement that it does not have a professional character for this person, resulting in particular from the subject of his/her business activity, made available on the basis of the provisions on the Central Register and Information on Business Activity, has the right to withdraw from the Agreement within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Goods. Returns should sent to the following address:
Information about the withdrawal from the Agreement by the Consumer is included in the instruction on the right of withdrawal, available on the Store’s website.
The right to withdraw from the Agreement is not granted to the Consumer in relation to certain agreements, i.e.:
1) service agreements, if the Seller has fully completed the service with the express consent of the Customer who has been informed prior to the execution of the service that after the Seller completes the service, he/she loses his/her right to withdraw from the Agreement;
2) agreements in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations of the financial market over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the expiry of the withdrawal period;
3) agreements the subject of which is not a standard product, but a product manufactured according to the customer’s specifications or to meet his/her individual needs;
4) agreements in which the Goods are perishable or have a short shelf-life;
5) agreements the subject of which is an item delivered in a sealed package which cannot be returned after its opening for health protection or hygienic reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery;
6) agreements the subject of which are items which after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items;
7) agreements the subject of which are: alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon the conclusion of sale and purchase agreement, and which can be delivered only after 30 days and the value of which is dependent on fluctuations on the market, over which the Seller has no control;
8) agreements in which the Consumer expressly requested the Seller to come to him for urgent repair or maintenance; if the Seller provides additional services other than those requested by the Consumer, or supplies products other than spare parts necessary for repair or maintenance, the right to withdraw from the sale and purchase agreement is available for the Consumer with regard to such additional services or items;
9) agreements the subject of which are sound or visual recordings or computer programs supplied in sealed packaging if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
10) supply of newspapers, periodicals, and magazines, with the exception of subscription agreement;
11) agreements concluded by public auction;
12) agreements for the provision of accommodation, other than for residential purposes, the carriage of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the agreement includes date or period of the service provision;
13) agreements for the supply of digital content which is not stored on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with the express consent of the Customer before the deadline to withdraw from the agreement and after having informed him/her by the Seller of the loss of the right of withdrawal from the Agreement.
The Service Provider shall immediately, however no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer’s statement on withdrawal from the agreement, return to the Consumer all payments made by him/her, including the costs of delivery of the Goods. The Seller shall refund payments using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of refund, which does not incur any costs for them.
If the Consumer has chosen a way to provide the item things other than cheapest normal delivery offered by the seller, the seller is not obliged to reimburse the additional costs incurred by the Consumer.
The Consumer is obliged to return the Goods with all elements of equipment, including the packaging, if it is an essential element of the Goods. The Seller may withhold the refund payment until the Product has been returned or until the proof of return is provided to the Seller, whichever occurs first.
The Consumer shall bear only the direct costs of returning the Goods, unless the Seller has agreed to bear them or has not informed the Consumer about the necessity to bear these costs.
The customer is responsible for reducing the value of the Goods as a result of using them in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the Goods. The Customer, when delivering the Goods to the Seller, is obliged to properly secure the Goods, and in the absence of such security and damage to the Goods resulting from the lack of thereof, to cover the Seller’s damage in this respect.
In the event of an effective withdrawal from the Agreement, the Agreement shall be deemed as null and void.
CHAPTER 9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The rights to the Website and the content contained therein belong to the Seller.
The address of the website where the Store is available, as well as the content of the website https://eafinia.com/ are the subject of copyright and are protected by copyright and intellectual property law.
All logos, proper names, graphic designs, films, texts, forms, scripts, source codes, passwords, trademarks, service marks, etc. are registered trademarks and are the property of the Seller, manufacturer or distributor of the Goods. It is forbidden to download, copy, modify, reproduce, transmit, distribute or disseminate any content from the website https://eafinia.com/ without the consent of the owner.
CHAPTER 10. FINAL PROVISIONS
In matters not covered by the Terms and Conditions in legal relations with Customers or Consumers, the relevant provisions of generally applicable law shall apply.
Any deviations from the Terms and Conditions shall be made in writing under pain of nullity.
The court competent to settle the dispute between the Seller and the Customer shall be the court competent for the seat of the Seller. The court competent to settle a dispute between the Seller and the Consumer will be the court competent according to the general rules (the court of the defendant’s place of residence) or, in the case of Consumers, a court more convenient for the Consumer (according to art. 31-37 of the Code of Civil Procedure).
THE INSTRUCTION ON THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL concerns the Consumer and the Customer, who is a natural person concluding an agreement directly related to his/her business activity, when the content of this agreement indicates that it does not have a professional character for this person, resulting in particular from the subject of his business activity, made available on the basis of the provisions on the Central Register and Information on Business Activity.
You have the right to withdraw from the Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
The deadline for the withdrawal from the Agreement expires 14 days after you took possession of the goods or when a third party, other than the carrier and indicated by you, came into possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this agreement by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
Below are our contact details:
You may use the attached sample withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawing from the agreement: if you withdraw from this agreement, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this agreement. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We reserve the right to withhold the reimbursements until we receive the item or until the buyer has provided proof of its return, whichever occurs earlier.
Please send or give us the goofs immediately and in any event not later than 14 days from the date on which you communicate to withdraw from this agreement. The deadline is met if you send back the items within 14 days.
You are only responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from the use of it in a manner other than necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, as well as for damage to the goods resulting from the return of the goods, and therefore you are obliged to properly secure the consignment. We reserve the right not to collect parcels sent to us with payment on delivery or parcels delivered to parcel collecgtion points.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
NOE: complete and submit this form only if you wish to withdraw from the agreement
Afinia Mirosław Szmelter, Łukasz Białecki Spółka Cywilna /Civil Law Partnership/
- WITHDRAWAL FROM A DISTANCE AGREEMENT
I declare that I withdraw from the distance sales and purchase agreement concluded on …………………………………… and regarding the purchase of the following goods:
1)………………………………………………………………………………. for the price of………………………………………………..,
The release/receipt of the goods took place on ………………………………………………….
In connection with the above, I declare that I will return the goods immediately, no later than within fourteen calendar days.
Below, I indicate the data for the return of the price of the goods, which should take place immediately, not later than within fourteen days.
– You are responsible for reducing the value of goods resulting from the use of them in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, and, moreover, for damage resulting from the return of the goods.
You shall bear the direct cost of returning the goods. The amount of these costs shall be in accordance with the rates of the professional carrier.
– In the event of return, you are obliged to properly secure the shipment.
Information for Customers Afinia Mirosław Szmelter Łukasz Białecki
Spółka Cywilna /Civil Law Partnership/ regarding the processing of personal data